[kokua-dev] Kokua artwork

Armin Weatherwax armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 15 01:53:58 PST 2011

Hi new list :)

I want to bring http://redmine.imprudenceviewer.org/issues/770 into
anybodys attention, and propose to have a dedicated artwork repository
for local assets, but also any kind of artwork. Prebuild packages  are
great for anything that changes rarely if ever. But  we probably want
to have new skins and maybe even skin specific local sounds in some
future, so a  more flexible system would help for that a lot.
Now git seems not exactly the best choice for  binary files, but atm I
have no better idea (that doesn't need lots of extra effort).
Thoughts ?

:)
Armin