[kokua-dev] kokua-mac build

Sergio Abraham sergio.e.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:45:44 PDT 2012

Hi Nicky,:)

I've compiled another kokua-mac by merging ur code (not latest, but the
former of lastest)
You can find that upload at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21287778/Kokua

However i've found some issues:

Some libraries are declared only in your viewer_manifest.py, while not in
my original_viewer manifest.py

For example,
                self.path("libalut.0.dylib")

                self.path("libopenal.1.dylib")

                self.path("libopenjpeg.1.4.dylib")

they are not present in the filesystem:, and they are not declared in
autobuild.xml neither. Also, I've compared both versions of autobuild.xml
and found they are the same

Also I've renamed some files:

      self.path("viewer.icns")  (i've used 'secondlife.icns' instead)

Ive commented  This line
if self.prefix(src="packaging/mac", dst=""):
to allow
                    self.path("Kokua.nib"), etc to work

Other libs not found neither in filesystem nor autobuild.xml
libalut.dylib
libopenal.dylib
libortp.dylib it is found in filesystem but not in autobuild.xml
libvivoxsdk.dylib idem
SLVoice idem

In consequence, Vivox is missing

There is a lot of commented code that is for builnding the package .dmg on
mac that I may have to restore.
For the moment this version is not packaged as .dmg file

Thanks,

K.