[kokua-dev] Reminder: kokua-dev weekly get-together

Borun borun at kokuaviewer.org
Wed Feb 8 07:48:38 PST 2012

Aloha, fellow Kokuanians!

I nearly forgot, but here's the reminder
for our yet-to-be-renamed weekly meeting, once again:

The meetups [1]
are held every Wednesday* (thus TODAY, too) at 20:00 UTC (12:00 PM PST,
21:00 CET) on 3rd Rock Grid [2], HOAGIE region (190, 165, 28).

Anyone
can add items to the agenda [3] to be sure that we talk about them at
the next meetup.

This reminder email, like the previous ones, was sent
manually rather than automatically, so don't count on there being one
next week.

Cheers,
B.

* Have we decided yet, when and how often to
hold meetings on a weekend day?

Links:
------
[1]