[kokua-dev] Fwd: [impdev] ImpDev meetup on Sunday, 26th of February.

Matthew Nitti zatzai at zatzai.com
Tue Feb 21 03:43:27 PST 2012

Reposting Onefang's message to the Kokua and Kokua Team list. See
message included below regarding future of the Imprudence Viewer and
meeting to be held this Sunday Feb 26th @ 20:00 UTC (12pm Noon Pacific).

Also refer to the following blog post...

http://blog.kokuaviewer.org/2012/02/21/imprudence-townhall-volunteer-to-devtest/