[kokua-dev] Time and place for All-Hands meeting about the future of the Imprudence / Kokua Team, Project and Viewers

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Wed Jan 18 15:42:52 PST 2012

Hi again!

On today's meetup
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_Meetups/2012-01-18>, we've
settled on a date and time for the all-hands meeting: *Sunday, 29
January 2012 20:00 - 21:00 UTC*. (That is 21:00 - 22:00CET or 12:00 -
13:00 PST. For other timezones, you can consult the doodle poll at
http://doodle.com/b9rcz5etq76v2meq ---there's a drop down menu to choose
the timezone.)

As location, we'll use the Hogie region on 3rd Rock Grid. (The place
where we also hold our weekly meetups,
hop://grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002/Hoagie/180/173/27 )

ZATZAi will follow up with some topics to discuss at the all-hands meeting.

Cheers,
B.

PS: Some of you might receive this email several times. If you do,
that's because I've put you in as BCC receivers, to make sure you see
this whether you've subscribed to one or more of our mailing lists or
not. I won't do that for future mailings, so if you want to stay
informed, please subscribe to the ImpDev
<http://lists.imprudenceviewer.org/listinfo.cgi/impdev-imprudenceviewer.org>
and/or kokua-dev
<http://lists.kokuaviewer.org/listinfo.cgi/kokua-dev-kokuaviewer.org>
lists if you haven't already. Or, if you prefer, have a look at their
respective
<http://lists.imprudenceviewer.org/pipermail/impdev-imprudenceviewer.org/>
archives
<http://lists.kokuaviewer.org/pipermail/kokua-dev-kokuaviewer.org/> on