[kokua-dev] Fw: [Opensim-users] invisible avatar alpha

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 06:00:47 PST 2012

 Complete the record on kokua-dev.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Nicky Perian <nickyperian at yahoo.com>
To: "opensim-users at lists.berlios.de" <opensim-users at lists.berlios.de>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] invisible avatar alpha

Looks like the attachment generated moderation. Here is a link to the pick.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7833186/NickyRiggedandSimpleMeshes.JPG

The rig is from Secondlife wiki. SimpleBot.
The lighthouse in the background is a partial build from the machinmatrix tutorial Meshes I and II.
The other simple meshes are from Secondlife wiki.

Nicky