[kokua-dev] GCC 4.7 build errors

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 08:40:55 PDT 2012

Hi,
I thought there was an open issue for gcc 4.7 compile issues on sl jira but, I couldn't find one on search. There may be one in FS jira.
Anyway as LL in the past month tried to update to debian squeeze (stable) from lenny (old stable) I doubt there will be interest. I tried compiling 4.7 once and got a little farther along with -fpermissive set but I had to abandon for other work.
Nicky