[kokua-dev] [impdev] Reminder: MONTHLY weekEND "team purple" (kokua-dev & impdev) meetup

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:46:09 PDT 2012

Yep, I'm being lazy and just quoting Boroondas for most of it.

On Sun, 20 May 2012 00:44:13 +0200 "Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte)"
<borun at kokuaviewer.org> wrote:

> This is the reminder for the *month*ly week*end* "team purple"
> (*kokua-dev & impdev*) meetup tomorrow*.
>
> The monthly meetups
> <http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Category:ImpDev_Meetups> are held
> every 3rd Sunday each month at *20:00 UTC* (13:00 PM PDT, 22:00 CEST)
> on 3rd Rock Grid <http://3rdrockgrid.com>, *Hoagie *region (190, 165,
> 28).
>
> Anyone can add items to the agenda
> <http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_Agenda> to be sure that we
> talk about them at the meetup.

This is a reminder about THIS months team purple meetup, same 3rd
Sunday of the month, so the 17th this time.  Same time and place as
always.

The day before will be the Imprudence developer meetup.  Same time and
place, just the day before.  Someone else from my city will be up at 6AM
to be there, so there might be a meeting this time.

My apologies for being out of it for the last two months.  Other things
kept me busy.  B-(

The wiki is working again it seems, so put your agenda items for both
meetups on the link given above.