[kokua-dev] Fwd: Beta Version and a Tag

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:59:30 PDT 2012

Yeah, I looked back at imprudence and it was 1.4.x the last stable snowglobe version.So, unless there is a reason to change it is Kokua-3.3.1-Beta_1.

Nicky

Do you mean the version you want to give to the Kokua beta, or the Second Life Viewer version it is based on? Or are you referring the the example version I used to illustrate different version tag formats? (That was just an example.)

>I think it should be 3.3.1-Beta_1
>>Or, 3.0.3-Beta_1
Are you talking about the tag format or about the numbers here?

>Minor versions aren't so minor. Usually 100's of changesets between them.
Are you suggesting we thus take also the minor version number from the upstream version we base upon? (I.e., as we are currently basing on Second Life Viewer 3.3.0 / 3.3.1, the Kokua versions would be of form 3.3.x ?