[kokua-dev] Kokua Beta_1a

Emily Björk bjoerk.emily at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 07:59:36 PDT 2012

The horse video on 3RG hoagie works. But the TV with
https://vidtuts.s3.amaxonaws.com/Using-beacons-to-find-special-objects.mp4
only plays sound and I see nothing on the TV.

The resize->black screen bug which is present in the LL viewer and in
FS is also present in Kokua. I have done some testing and it appears
that it is not influenced by any of the settings in preferences in
particular. However, it does seem to be triggered more often in
situations with low FPS.

/Emily