[kokua-dev] Building Linux64

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Sat Jun 16 15:04:19 PDT 2012

On 06/16/2012 07:22 PM, Emily Björk wrote:
> Oh poop, I'm terrible at mailing-lists... I should have clicked reply all right?
Preferably "reply to list", but not all mail clients have that.
Otherwise either "reply all" and remove all recipients except the list
address, or just "reply" and edit the recipient to be the list.

[I (Borun) have rearranged the remaining quotes for readability.]
> 2012/6/16 Emily Björk <bjoerk.emily at gmail.com>:

>>> This should not happen if you set AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE as advised
>>> at http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Building_with_autobuild#linux_64_bit
>> Okay that was my fault, I apparently forgot to source the script where
>> I put that export.
>>
>> Now I get this:
>>
>> $ pwd
>> /home/emily/Kokua/autobuild
>> $ hg paths
>> default = https://bitbucket.org/kokua/autobuild
>> $ echo $PATH
>> /home/emily/Kokua/autobuild/bin/:/home/emily/Kokua/autobuild/bin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/games:/usr/games
>> $ cd ../kokua/
>> $ export AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE='linux64'
>> $ autobuild configure  -c RelWithDebInfoOS -- -DLL_TESTS=OFF
>> ERROR: no configuration for platform 'linux64' found; one may be
>> created using 'autobuild edit platform'
>> For more information: try re-running your command with --verbose or --debug
>> $ echo $AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE
>> linux64
>>
>> Any ideas?
> Also this to clarify, I hope I'm not running the wrong autobuild:
>
> $ which autobuild
> /home/emily/Kokua/autobuild/bin//autobuild
If that was cloned from https://bitbucket.org/kokua/autobuild , it
should be the right one. What source (please name repository URL and
changeset hash) are you trying to build with that?

Cheers,
Borun