[kokua-dev] Building Linux64

Emily Björk bjoerk.emily at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:33:48 PDT 2012

Hi again!

Building from: https://bitbucket.org/nickyp/kokua-dev  succeeded. The
repository at http://bitbucket.org/kokua/kokua does not. Maybe the
wiki should be updated?

When running the built viewer from newview/packaged I get:

bin/do-not-directly-run-kokua-bin: symbol lookup error:
/home/emily/Kokua/kokua-dev/build-linux-x86_64/newview/packaged/lib64/libllcommon.so:
undefined symbol: apr_procattr_constrain_handle_set

Is this caused by my build or an error in tip ?

/Emily

2012/6/17 Emily Björk <bjoerk.emily at gmail.com>:
> The environment variables are set as per my previous mail.
>
> $ grep linux64 autobuild.xml
> $
> I'm guessing that should not happen? :)
>
> I double checked my repository, http://bitbucket.org/kokua/kokua ,
> branch=default
>
> I must have the wrong repository or the needed changes have not been
> pulled to that repository.
>
> I'll try yours.
>
> /Emily
>
> 2012/6/17 Nicky Perian <nickyperian at yahoo.com>:
>> Yes, it is frustrating to get autobuild going but, once done it works well.
>> Showing my age and hardware background I compare it to setting
>> up and an RS-232c port for the first tme. Once done you are done.
>>
>> Could you grep autobuild.xml for 'linux64'?
>>
>> Next, make sure there are no autobuild.xml files that can be seen by your
>> invoke of autobuild.
>>
>> In terminal cd to kokua top directory.
>> ls -l should list autobuild.xml.
>> export AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE='linux64'
>> echo $AUTOBUILD_PLATFORM_OVERRIDE
>> just for a double check.
>> hg branches
>> default should be active.
>> In the past some versions of kokua had a 'kokua' named branch. We only work
>> from the
>> default branch now.
>> I am building from https://bitbucket.org/nickyp/kokua-dev .
>>
>> Good luck

>>> 2. invoke ~/autobuild/bin/autobuild configure -blah blah OR
>>> 3. ln -s to the above in /usr/bin or other path directory  and name it