[kokua-dev] Fwd: [opensource-dev] Old Showcase feed will soon be turned off

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Fri Mar 30 10:20:55 PDT 2012

Hi all

Are Imprudence and Kokua affected by this? I guess we always use the
respective grid's own splash page, so as LL has probably switched theirs
over to the new system, we should be fine. Or is there any other place
where we might be using the old Showcase feed?

We might want to update the splash page URLs for Agni, though. LL's
viewer uses something like
http://viewer-login.agni.lindenlab.com/?lang=en&channel=Second%20Life%20Development&version=3.2.8%20%28248202%29&grid=Agni&os=Linux%202.6
nowadays, while Imprudence uses
http://secondlife.com/app/login/?channel=Second+Life+Release&grid=Second%2520Life
(which, as you might notice, also transmits the wrong channel).

Cheers,
Borun