[kokua-dev] Experimental Builds for windows and linux 32 bit

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 14:16:41 PDT 2012

http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Kokua:Experimental

The wiki server is not accepting updates atm. Below will be posted once the server decides to behave.

=== Developer Notes ===
The linux 32 bit build should have equal features as the linux 64 bit build minus streaming audio.
On my system running the 32 bit build on a 64 bit distribution there is no streaming audio
using Kokua, Second Life or Firestrom viewers. If logged to an Opensim grid all three linux 32 bit viewers
report a media plugin failure for the gstreamer010 plugin.

The Windows viewer has no streaming audio either.

Builds are at the point where bug reports can be filed to our redmine issue tracking system.

Please report issues to [http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Kokua:Experimental Redmine Issue Tracking].