[kokua-dev] Mailing list usage

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 13:20:58 PDT 2012

If you want to get more feedback you might also want to post to the osgrid forums [1].  Naturally, they've been
supportive of imprudence in the past though the feedback you get might be somewhat less technical.

I'm quite surprise to see they don't have a specific sub-forum for viewers - I think I'll mention that to Nebadon.

[1] http://forums.osgrid.org/

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog