[kokua-dev] Meetup Time for future kokua-dev inworld meetups

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Wed Oct 3 12:08:54 PDT 2012

Hi all

I should have started this discussion on this mailing list at least a
week ago when it again came up
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_Meetups/2012-09-26#Summary> at
the meetup itself, but I forgot. Anyway, here we go:

Nicky currently can't make it to meetups at 20 UTC on any weekday and,
as far as I've understood, the current scheduling isn't optimal for
Kentron, either. So, should we, from next week on, meet at another time?

The suggested alternative so far is Wednesdays at 19 UTC, but I'm open
for other proposals. It's probably best to collect some, and then have a
doodle poll to determine who is able to come when.

Please discuss!

Cheers,
Borun