[kokua-dev] Reminder: weekly mid-week kokua-dev meetup (Take note of different time: 19:00 UTC)

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Tue Oct 16 13:16:13 PDT 2012

Aloha

This is a reminder for the weekly mid-week *kokua-dev meetup *today.

    The meetups are held every Wednesday *at **19:00 UTC* (12:00 noon
    PDT) on 3rd Rock Grid <http://3rdrockgrid.com>, Hoagie region (190,
    165, 28) until the end of October. In November, we'll switch back to
    our regular meeting time of 20 UTC (12 noon PST).

    Anyone can add items to the agenda
    <http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Kokua-dev_inworld_meetup_agenda>
    to be sure that we talk about them at the next meetup.

This reminder email, like the previous ones, was sent manually rather
than automatically, so don't count on there being one next week.

Cheers,
B.

PS: Warning: Our Google calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=32u8gc2cgdtv9ps72mm0hlb05c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>