[kokua-dev] Reminder: weekly mid-week kokua-dev meetup (Take note of different time (19:00 UTC) as well as end of Summer Time in parts of Europe)

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Tue Oct 30 16:24:20 PDT 2012

Aloha

This is a reminder for the weekly mid-week *kokua-dev meetup *today. (Or
tomorrow, if your at UTC or further west).

> The meetups are held every Wednesday *at **19:00 UTC* (12:00 noon PDT,
> *20:00 CET*) on 3rd Rock Grid <http://3rdrockgrid.com>, Hoagie region
> (190, 165, 28) until the end of October. In November, we'll switch
> back to our regular meeting time of 20 UTC (12 noon PST).
>
> Anyone can add items to the agenda
> <http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Kokua-dev_inworld_meetup_agenda> to
> be sure that we talk about them at the next meetup.

This reminder email, like the previous ones, was sent manually rather
than automatically, so don't count on there being one next week.

Cheers,
B.

PS: Warning: Our Google calendar
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=32u8gc2cgdtv9ps72mm0hlb05c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>
is currently wrong.
PPS: Please remember that some European countries have changed from
Summer Time (old-world equivalent to Daylight Saving Time, e.g. CEST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cest.html>)
back to *standard time (e.g. **CET
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cet.html>**)*
last weekend.
PPPS: Next weekend, the parts of US observing DST will switch back to
standard time. Though, next week's meeting will be at 20:00 UTC again,
so this cancels out for people there.