[kokua-dev] Meetup Time for future kokua-dev inworld meetups

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Wed Oct 10 14:38:08 PDT 2012

Sorry for not pushing the discussion forward before today's meetup.

I suggest that we hold the next 3 Wednesday meetups (October 17, 24 and
31) at 19 UTC, then switch back to 20 UTC afterwards (i.e. from November
07 on). By then, both US and Europe will be back on standard time, so 20
UTC won't be as early in the respective local times.

Should we have the next weekend meetups (ImpDev meetup on October 20 and
Team Purple meetup on October 21) on 19 UTC, too, or keep them at 20 UTC?

Cheers,
Borun