[kokua-dev] Weekly Meetup time for the rest of October: 19 UTC (Was: Re: [impdev] Meetup Time for future kokua-dev inworld meetups)

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Sat Oct 13 07:58:30 PDT 2012

On 10.10.2012 23:38, Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) wrote:
> Sorry for not pushing the discussion forward before today's meetup.
>
> I suggest that we hold the next 3 Wednesday meetups (October 17, 24 and
> 31) at 19 UTC, then switch back to 20 UTC afterwards (i.e. from November
> 07 on). By then, both US and Europe will be back on standard time, so 20
> UTC won't be as early in the respective local times.
As 19 UTC seems to fit everyone, I've changed the time to that
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/w/index.php?title=Category:ImpDev_Meetups&diff=4050&oldid=3717>
for the coming 3 Wednesdays
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/w/index.php?title=Kokua-dev_inworld_meetup_agenda&diff=4049&oldid=4042>.
After that, we'll be back to 20 UTC meetups.

On 11.10.2012 04:34, David Seikel wrote:
>> Should we have the next weekend meetups (ImpDev meetup on October 20
>> and Team Purple meetup on October 21) on 19 UTC, too, or keep them at
>> 20 UTC?
> There are no more ImpDev meetings, since no one turns up.  Once a month
> Team Purple meetings is fine with me anyway.
I've removed the Saturday meeting
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/w/index.php?title=Kokua-dev_inworld_meetup_agenda&diff=prev&oldid=4042>
from the agenda page and left the Sunday meeting's time as TBD for now.
I'm not sure what to do about the old ImpDev monthly in world meetup
agenda
<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_monthly_in_world_meetup_agenda>
page. I guess it's not needed anymore, so I'd like to delete it.
However, while the history is preserved even for deleted pages, it won't
be accessible for anyone but wiki admins anymore, as far as I know. As
I'd like the history for non-spam pages to remain accessible for anyone,
should I just replace the content of the page with a notice?

Cheers,
Borun