[kokua-dev] simple instructions for installing sources and compiling on Windows

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 08:26:39 PDT 2013

like to investigate a "Kokua for Dummies" variant of 3.5.1 or (preferably) 3.5.2

As far as versions go, 3.5.2 is in development and is only 3 commits ahead of 3.5.1 and not in a build ready state.
I recommend that you start with https://bitbucket.org/kokua/kokua-beta which at the moment is at 3.5.1 and follow
along with the development of 3.5.2  http://bitbucket.org/nickyp/kokua-3.5.2