[kokua-dev] simple instructions for installing sources and compiling on Windows

McCabe McCabe.Maxsted at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:47:26 PDT 2013

I think this might be an excellent opportunity to revisit the build
instructions and revamp them into something nice. (One of the big
complements we got on Imprudence was how helpful and straight-forward our
compiling instructions were, and that we paid a lot of attention to making
the viewer buildable.)

Does bitbucket have wikis?

--
"Love is trembling happiness." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who
feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for
the moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we
cannot escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen
of the Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March
9, 1954