[kokua-dev] kokua mac

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 05:59:18 PST 2013

I was able to build sl viewer in mac vm with
autobuild configure -c ReleaseOS -- -DLL_TESTS=OFF -DFMODEX=OFF -DOPENAL=OFF -DPACKAGE=ON
autobuild build -c ReleaseOS -- -no-configure 2>&1 |tee BuildRel.log

This would be a start point get it to build and then sort out sound later.
 2>&1 |tee BuildRel.log  gives a log and is optional

I think the errors in viewer_manifest.py were introduced with the Name Updater merge.