[kokua-dev] XUI Help

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 12:17:14 PST 2013

http://redmine.kokuaviewer.org/issues/1196

I have been working to add client side AO and have the floaters/etc and changes to build floaters working.

Firestorm provides a check box control at the upper right of the toolbar Icon when it is moved into a bottom or side toolbar area.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7833186/Firestorm-AO_toolbar_icon.JPG

I can not find how to make kokua do the same.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7833186/Kokua-AO_toolbar_icon.JPG

I have determined using Develop->Show XUI Names that the check box control is present when hovering over the check box in Firestorm
but, is not in Kokua.

I need some additional eyes looking at this.

A windows Release With Debug Info installer link is here. https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/kokua-3.4.6-ao/downloads/Kokua-3-4-6-AO-Viewer_Setup.exe

A linux archive should be available later.

Please Help!

Nicky