[kokua-dev] font size slider

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 16:39:51 PDT 2013

The notifications IMO are in best of the 4 possible bad locations. Some notifications expand downward when opened. Example a notecard or script receipt (accept, block, ignore).  So, it is not a simple relocate as the notification receipt dialog would expand upward and at least for me would be even more disruptive.

I have logged on to 3 opensim grids with kokua-3.6.0 and not had an avatar rez problem. I have noticed a longer initial rez time since server side baking code was merged. It seems to improve with subsequent use.

Just installed the latest kokua 3.6.0
>And the font slider seems workable, need to play a bit more with it.
>Now i only need to figure out how to move the notification icon from
    top right to bottom right, thats i think the latest obstacle.