[kokua-dev] Kokua viewer

Mathias Lapelletrie mathias.lapelletrie at brienov.fr
Sun Jun 16 02:03:40 PDT 2013

Thanks Nicky for this reply.
I'll test this viewer on Monday and give you feed back on Tuesday.
Which kind of informations you need to make a complete feed back ?
About Vivox voice service - Im not sure to understand but the website
Hypergridbusiness.com is really helpful.
Freeswitch do the same job or its more than simple voice service like
control group channel voice ?

Best regards

Mathias