[kokua-dev] [impdev] Reminder: MONTHLY weekEND "team purple" (kokua-dev & impdev) meetup 2013-11-17, 20:00 UTC

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 03:29:54 PST 2013

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:00:03 +0100 Kokua meetup reminder
<borun at kokuaviewer.org> wrote:

> Aloha!
>
> This is the reminder for the monthly weekend "team purple" (kokua-dev
> & impdev) meetup tomorrow, 2013-11-17.
>
> The monthly meetups are held every 3rd Sunday each month at 20:00 UTC
> (12:00 PM PST, 21:00 CET or Monday 2013-11-18 06:00 AEST) on 3rd Rock
> Grid, Hoagie region (178, 173, 27).
> hop://grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002/Hoagie/178/173/27
>
> Anyone can add items to the agenda at
> http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Monthly_Team_Purple_in_world_meetup_agenda
> to be sure that we talk about them at the meetup.
>
> Cheers,
> B.

The only agenda item at the moment is the SourceForge migration.

I think that the wiki at http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/wiki/ is
ready to go live, but I'd like to see some others poke at it with
their testing sticks please.  Hopefully before the meeting and we can
declare it ready at the meeting.  Just throw random test data at it, it
will all get wiped when it gets refreshed from the old wiki.

After it passes testing, we just need to change the DNS entries to point
to it, and refresh the data from the old one.