[kokua-dev] Mac build

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 14:19:07 PST 2014

Several hours ago the first Mac build completed and I logged on to Second Life beta grid, aditi. Rebranding from Second Life to Kokua is needed. If there are Mac users that would like to help in this area please respond and I'll help set up a build environment on your system. I would like Mac users to test and provide look and feel opinions as comments to this post. If there are bugs please report them to our <a href="http://redmine.kokuaviewer.org/projects/kokua">issue tracker</a>.

Thanks to McCabe Maxstead for sound (openal) make work tweaks and Cinder Roxley of Firestorm Project for make it build patches.

A special thanks to onefang, our primary Imprudence developer, who recently purchased a mini-mac and provided his system as a way for Kokua to be built.

Test viewers including mac are included in Kokua's <a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/kokua.team-purple.p/files/Nightly/">Nightly directory</a>.

The mac download link is <a href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/kokua.team-purple.p/files/Nightly/Kokua_Test_3_6_13_30761_i386.dmg/download">here</a> This link will not remain current so please use the link to the Nightly directory to stay current.