[kokua-dev] Fw: [TPVD Announce] AISv3 testing is canceled. New dates will be announced later (nmb) No Message Body

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 13:25:34 PST 2014

On Monday, January 13, 2014 2:23 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <oz at lindenlab.com> wrote:

On 2014-01-10, 17:12 , Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:

>We'd like to do testing with TPVs next Monday at 16:00 SLT on regions (tbd) that have AISv3 enabled.   Both viewers that have the sunshine-external current changes ported and those that do not (for backward compatibility) would be very useful.
>
>Some suggested tests our outlined here:
>
>https://docs.google.com/a/lindenlab.com/document/d/1WaZBzdVZPXV8ngT-6h0TCnZf4Ysx1aqu_H2EQ21_ehA
>
>Apologies for the lateness of the change, but we've decided that
    given the current state of the ports in TPVs, it isn't useful enough
    to try to do this now.

>We'd appreciate it if you did some testing as a part of your own QA
    for any possible backwards compatibility problems - Kurt will reply
    to this email with the names of regions where you can do that
    testing (probably on aditi).  Essentially, doing the activities in
    the test list linked above, but using your existing implementations.

>When you do have versions ready for AISv3 testing, please let me
    know and we'll attempt a high-load test with multiple viewers.