[kokua-dev] Kokua test 3.7.9.x crashes on Avination, Inworldz, Kitely and other.

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 11:11:09 PDT 2014

I am moving this conversation to:
Kokua viewer / tickets / #282 Crash after screen presence on Avination, Inworldz and Kitely

 Kokua viewer / tickets / #282 Crash after screen presence on Avination, Inworldz and Kitely
Kokua test versions 3.7.9.x have the Linden Lab (LL) features provided with the Memplugs and Sunshine cohort. The ability to use client baking was removed with the cohort and added back into Kokua.
View on sourceforge.net Preview by Yahoo