[kokua-dev] Off Topic about Alexcia Marie Baril

Nicky Perian nickyperian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:30:11 PDT 2017

This past week our four year old great-granddaughter, Alexcia Marie Baril
died from injuries when snow sled off the roof of her home an buried her
under 5 feet of snow.
http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/snow-sliding-off-roof-in-north-pole-buries-child/article_967be462-17c4-11e7-89cd-0b5982a8d5bf.html
As
you can understand nothing can prepare a family for such a tragic event. A
family friend established a gofindme to help the family.
https://www.gofundme.com/babygirlalexcia Please understand that I am not
asking for a gofundme donation, but I am asking for posting of the gofundme
link on your individual facebook and twitter accounts.

Thank you and please forgive the Off Topic.

Nicky Perian aka Bill Nickels in RL.