[kokua-dev] Building Linux64

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 19:01:29 PDT 2012

Hi, looks like you are up late.

I haven't read all the background.

Having kokua autobuild and LL autobuild is tricky.

1. do not do  a python autobuild install. If you have remove it.
2. invoke ~/autobuild/bin/autobuild configure -blah blah OR
3. ln -s to the above in /usr/bin or other path directory  and name it autobuild.

IMO, 3 is best.

2. assumes that kokua autobuild was cloned into that directory.

Thanks for getting involved.

Nicky